Welcome to the Patient Information Zone. We want you to have all the information you need to be well-prepared as you explore the plastic surgery options available to you.
For your convenience, we’ve provided essential forms, payment methods and a list of questions that you should keep top of mind as you talk with any plastic surgeons you’re considering.
Patient Forms – Please download these important forms prior to your visit and bring them with you.
Financing – We accept the following forms of payment by credit for your convenience!
- Care Credit
- Three month interest free options!
Questions You Should Ask Any Plastic Surgeon BEFORE Using Their Services…
- Are you certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery?
- Are you a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons?
- Were you trained specifically in the field of plastic surgery?
- How many years of plastic surgery training have you had?
- Do you have hospital privileges to perform this procedure?
- Is the office-based surgical facility accredited by a nationally- or state-recognized accrediting agency, or is it state-licensed or Medicare-certified?
- Am I a good candidate for this procedure?
- What will be expected of me to get the best results?
- Where and how will you perform my procedure?
- What surgical technique is recommended for me?
- How long of a recovery period can I expect, and what kind of help will I need during my recovery?
- What are the risks and complications associated with my procedure?
- How are complications handled?
- How can I expect to look over time?
- What are my options if I am dissatisfied with the cosmetic outcome of my surgery?
Contact us to schedule your confidential consultation today!